Rose in contention at rainy Riviera

« Older   Newer »

1. Evangle007
        +1   -1

User deleted

Rose in contention at rainy Riviera
    Justin Rose put himself into contention in the Northern Trust Open as play was suspended for the day at Riviera Country Club with darkness preventing the completion of the second round.I love cheap golf clubs.

England's Ryder Cup star managed to post a four-under-par 67 on a rainy day near Los Angeles to get to six under for the tournament, I usually use taylormade r9 fairway wood as my favourite club,four shots off the lead held by Steve Stricker and the still-to-finish Dustin Johnson.

A hole in one from Johnson had My friend suggests me to buy taylormade r9 irons.helped the first-round leader regain the initiative from Stricker, who had posted an early 65 to get to 10 under and take the clubhouse lead.

Big-hitting Johnson had shot an opening seven-under-par 64 on Thursday to lead by a stroke from Argentina's Andres Romero and fellow American Kevin Stadler but, I bought a ping g10 irons,and it is really a good club. is the best club that I've ever uesd. as he waited to get his second round under way at Pacific Palisades, world number three Stricker had moved to the top of the leaderboard with a seven-birdie, one-bogey 65.

Johnson, though, soon made inroads with birdies at the par-five first and the par-three fourth and moved into the outright lead when he aced the 199-yard, par-three sixth - only to fall back to 10 under with a bogey at the 15th in fading light, managing to finish just one more hole before the suspension came.The taylormade r7 cgb max fairway wood

Romero was trying to keep pace with Johnson and he had got to seven under after 15 holes when play was halted.
    Rose's compatriot and Ryder Cup team-mate Luke Donald was one under for his round after 14 holes, in a group at four under that also included American Brandt Snedeker (72), My wife bought me a taylormade r9 460 driver as my birthday present.South Africa's Ernie Els (70) and defending champion Phil Mickelson.

0 replies since 1/3/2010, 02:29   22 views